How LINK Works for Suppliers
Here's an overview of the LINK process:
- 100 provider companies are invited to participate. Each company receives a complimentary meeting suite and a personal meeting assistant.
- Suppliers submit detailed profiles for publication in the LINK Meeting Planner.
- Providers review profiles and select 20 companies to meet with.
- We schedule up to 12 meetings for you (number of meetings depends on how many providers select you). Six meetings is the expected average.
- A LINK consultant will qualify the business needs of each provider and develop a detailed meeting agenda for you.
- You and your team develop a consultative presentation based on each provider's agenda. You will have a thorough understanding of exactly what the provider's issues are and what they are interested in discussing.
SIGN UP TODAY:
Limited Slots are Available in 2013